To Do List
Health and Beauty
Plug Your Site
Change The Skin
Report An Error
MT Blog Archives
Nov-Apr 04 Archives
Feb-Nov 03 Archives
Sites and Projects
Shining Top Sites
Creme De La Femme
- The only real difference between me and everyone else is DNA. The rest is just politics.
- People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich men than biker gangs.
- A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?
- The secret to life is that there is no secret.
- Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a fire drill.
- Dance like nobody's watching.... We all need a laugh now and then.
- This life is a test, only a test. If it had been real you would have received further intructions on where to go and what to do!
- The trouble with getting a life is making the payments.
- Statistics show every two minutes another statistic is created.
- When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
- The trouble with being punctual is that no one is there to appreciate it.
- Your friend is the one who knows all about you and still likes you.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- Bad habits are like comfortable bed... easy to get into, but hard to get out of.
- Money talks...but all mine ever says is good-bye.
- Life is unsure, always eat your dessert first.
- It's not that I don't want to clean my room its just that I have this theory that everything is balanced just right and if I attempt to move anything the whole structure of the house will come down like a house of cards.
- I had a friend once. Then the rope broke and he got away.
- Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.
- My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
- No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
- Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
- Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.
- He who knows little quickly tells it.-Italian Proverb
- Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.
- In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
- Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
- Getting what they deserve doesn't satisfy many people.
- Some folks sit and think, others just sit.
- If you are unkind, you are the wrong kind!
- Mental Floss prevents Moral Decay.
- You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can beat him repeatedly with a rolled up newspaper.
- To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography and the dancers hit each other.
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
- If there is no God, who pops up the next tissue in the Kleenex box?
- If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
- There cannot be a crisis today; my schedule is already full.
- The hardest part of skating is the ice.
- I love defenceless animals, especially in a good gravy.
- I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
- I don't do drugs anymore 'cause I find I get the same effect just by standing up really fast.
- When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
- Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
- I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed.
- Statisticians know that if you put a man's head in a sauna and his feet in a deep freeze, he will feel pretty good-on the average.
- What I need is a list of specific unknown problems we will encounter.
- If it's 0 degrees today, and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, ...how cold will it be?
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
- Never try to teach a pig to sing; you'll frustrate yourself and annoy the pig.
- A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.
- Plagiarism saves time.
- Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.
- Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?
Back | Forward
Your Site Here?
All content and design is © Jennifer Brown 2005, unless otherwise stated. Please click *here* for more information.