To Do List
Health and Beauty
Plug Your Site
ExtraChange The Skin
Report An Error
MT Blog Archives
Nov-Apr 04 Archives
Feb-Nov 03 Archives
Sites and ProjectsShining Top Sites
Creme De La Femme
You can only use this tag board if you're hosted or have a domain. Even so, you may not have CGI so check with your host whether you have it or not and get the details about where you need to put your files. You can't really delete messages on this.
1. Download this file. Click 'Save to disk' when the box prompts you. Then unzip it.
2. Read the text file 'readme' before you look at anything else. I've included the instructions below that are necessary just in case :)
3. Upload tag.cgi, iplog.txt, tag.txt, board.shtml and tag.html to your site. (The .cgi and .txt files must be uploaded in ASCII mode).
4. CHMOD all files and the directory that the files are in to 777, or if that doesn't work, 755. See my CHMODing tutorials if you need to.
5. Copy the code below which is the HTML that you can use for the tag board (insert it into the page you want the tagboard to appear):
6. If you don't understand this or get stuck, I recommend trying my other tag board tutorial. There isn't that much difference between the two boards but the first tutorial is a lot easier :)
Back | Forward