To Do List
Health and Beauty
Plug Your Site
ExtraChange The Skin
Report An Error
MT Blog Archives
Nov-Apr 04 Archives
Feb-Nov 03 Archives
Sites and ProjectsShining Top Sites
Creme De La Femme
1. Open up Paint Shop Pro, and the image you want to work with.
2. Go to Effects > Texture Effects > Tiles.
3. A menu will come up. Match your settings to mine:
5. Using your keyboard, press 'Ctrl' and hold it down, then press 'C'. Let go of both. Then press 'Ctrl', hold and then 'Z'. Again let go. Now press 'Ctrl' and hold, then press 'L'. This will paste the squares on top of your original image in a layer.
6. Go to Layers > Properties, and it change the 'Opacity' to about 10%. Press 'Ok' and save :D
If this tutorial helped you, please link me on your site.
Want another button? Click here.
Back | Forward