To Do List
Health and Beauty
Plug Your Site
ExtraChange The Skin
Report An Error
MT Blog Archives
Nov-Apr 04 Archives
Feb-Nov 03 Archives
Sites and ProjectsShining Top Sites
Creme De La Femme
1. Open up a new image and floofill it black using the paint bucket.
2. Next, go to Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Make the 'Amount' 400, and make sure 'Uniform' and 'Monochromatic' are selected, then press 'Ok'.
3. Now go to Filter > Texture > Patchwork, and change your settings to these:
4. Go to Filter > Stylize > Glowing Edges and use these settings:
5. Press 'D' on your keyboard, then go to Filter > Render > Difference Clouds, and then press 'Ctrl' on your keyboard and hold down whilst you press 'F' to repeat. Do this as many times as you like until you get the effect you want.
6. Colourise and you're done :)
Back | Forward