To Do List
Health and Beauty
Plug Your Site
ExtraChange The Skin
Report An Error
MT Blog Archives
Nov-Apr 04 Archives
Feb-Nov 03 Archives
Sites and ProjectsShining Top Sites
Creme De La Femme
1. Open up the image you want to stretch.
2. Make a new image that is the same width as the image you just opened, but a lot bigger in height (I'd say about 400-600 pixels bigger, depending on the size of your original image). For example, my original image is 283 x 228 pixels, so I'd make the width 283 and the height 400. Make sure it has a white background.
3. Paste your original image onto your new image. Right click the top right button on your Tool menu (the marquee tool), and choose 'Single Row Marquee'.
4. Now on your image, click on the place you want to start stretching from (it should be somewhere near the bottom of your original picture).
5. Press 'Ctrl' and hold whilst you press 'T'. Now click the tiny grey square that just appeared and drag it down to the bottom of your image.
6. Press 'Enter' on your keyboard, then go to Select > Deselect. Here's mine:
Back | Forward