To Do List
Health and Beauty
Plug Your Site
ExtraChange The Skin
Report An Error
MT Blog Archives
Nov-Apr 04 Archives
Feb-Nov 03 Archives
Sites and ProjectsShining Top Sites
Creme De La Femme
I originally learned this from Rainbow Boxers
1. Open up a new image in Photoshop, and then click the brush icon in the menu. At the top of your screen, click the little drop down arrow next to an example of a brush and a menu should appear.
2. Click the brush that says '75', but where it says 'Master Diameter', change that to 100 instead of 75. Then draw thick lines all over your image in several different rainbow colours.
3. Go to Filter > Pixelate > Mosaic, and make sure the 'Cell Size' is at 4. Go to Filter > Distort > Wave, and match your settings to the ones below:
4. Go to Filter > Distort > Polar Coordinates, and select 'Polar to Rectangular'. Then go to Edit > Fade Polar Coordinates, where you need to select 75% opacity and 'Lighten'.
5. Finally, go to Filter > Distort > Twirl, and choose however much of a swirl you want. I used 999 degrees on mine. Remember that this effect can look COMPLETELY different if you change just the colours on it, so play around!
Back | Forward