To Do List
Health and Beauty
Plug Your Site
ExtraChange The Skin
Report An Error
MT Blog Archives
Nov-Apr 04 Archives
Feb-Nov 03 Archives
Sites and ProjectsShining Top Sites
Creme De La Femme
This tutorial will help you choose what size you want your layout window (or any window) to pop up as. Very useful if your layout is small - but remember that pop ups don't work on everyone's computers so it's best to give your visitors a choice to pop or not :P
1. Insert this code into the BODY section of your page:
2. You can change the 'width' and the 'height' of your pop ups (where it says width= and height=) if you want.
3. Where it says function WINDOW NAME, delete WINDOW NAME and type the name of your window - say 'cliques' or something in its place. Be careful not to delete/change anything else.
4. Do the same thing on the next line down where it says WINDOW NAME (make sure the name of your window is exactly the same both times you type it in).
5. State whether you want scrollbars and people to resize the window etc. scrollbars=, resizable= etc. To allow these things, change the number after to 1. To remove, change the number after to 0.
6. Replace http://your-page.html with the page of the window you want to pop up. If you use more than one pop up on a page, remember the WINDOW NAME has to be different for each one.
7. Add this code wherever you want the link to pop up.
8. Obviously change WINDOW NAME to the name of the window mentioned before, and the LINK NAME can be anything.
Back | Forward